i tryed to change the front brake pads and can't get the right socket size .I did try 3/8";10 metric and too big and then 5/16"&8 metric and too small
caliper bolt socket size front disc pads on 2008 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2008 Ford Escape Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,612 - $2,125) in Gorum, LA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($131 - $176) in Saint George, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($615 - $714) in Marengo, IL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($111 - $199) in Whitinsville, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($387 - $1,208) in Delaware, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($384 - $570) in La Crosse, FL