How can I tell if my 1993 Classic Collectors Edition has California Emissions or not.
California Emissions on 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 07, 2011
Look on the emission sticker in the engine compartment, it will say "Federal" or "California" emissions vehicle. It is likely on the underside of the hood.
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(6)
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(4)
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chester, CT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 303) in Wallis, TX
- 127,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in Noonan, ND
- 52,500 Mile Service ($85 - 157) in Early Branch, SC
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Calpine, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($99 - 110) in Oregon, OH