Reviews for Cadillac SRX years:

Cadillac SRX Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac SRXOwner Reviews (21 reviews)
    Visitor, Antioch, IL, February 17, 2014 07:17
    I love my Caddy SRX 2010 and will buy another one in the future. I went on this website to find answer to replacing E Vap Vent Valve which I have been advised to do because computer shows it is needed. Will not pass emission test without fixing the problem. A/C compressor also needed attention under warrenty in 2013. This car handles like a sports car and in turns is great. Hugs the road. P.S. The automatic lift on one side had to be attended as hatch would not lift. Will still buy another.
  • 2011 Cadillac SRX
    Visitor, Del Rio, TX, February 05, 2014 14:06
    Power Steering has a vibration that you can feel in the steering wheel when you stop at a red light,stop sign,etc. Dealer states that its an inherent problem and you'll have to get used to it.
  • 2008 Cadillac SRX
    Visitor, Voorhees, NJ, July 13, 2013 21:21
    I love my Cadillac for so many reasons, but I am also very disappointed at a few details as well. For one, I love the interior and the drivebility of the vehicle (handling and ride). I came from a much smaller Lexus ES, which was smaller! But much quicker and quieter. I am having a bit of a hard time adjusting to the American made engine... honestly, the engine sucks. Just plain loud and slow on the launch. Though, fairly quick on the stretch and very good torch. I really liked the look of this vehicle and needed a third row seat. Having 5 children, I really almost had no choice and took the plunge. I have the SRX4 in Candy Red, so it looks really nice! The front ground kit and 19' alloy wheels give it that aggressive look. I get lots of compliments surprisingly, from this almost Wagon/SUV like vehicle. The Xenon headlamps look really cool and give this car an expensive look. My kids absolutely love the full sliding sun roof and oddly, the mini 3rd row seat. Cause it literally only seats little people... The "BOSE" stereo in this car must have been swapped with the stereo system off of a Hyundai Accent or a Yugo, if you remember those!(no pun intended). Cause the sound that comes out of my speakers sound as lame as my daughter's shitty iPod headphones. Then, the car has touch Navigation, Rear Sensors, power everything! but no Bluetooth? Explain that one! Other than that, this car is a keeper, for now. Hope this helps a bit.
    Visitor, Rohnert Park, CA, July 10, 2013 09:38
    This is the worst car I have ever owned! The first year it was actually (not an exaggeration) in the shop more than not. Since then it has been in the shop on average six times a year. The latest is that the key won't come out of the ignition when the car is off. Now it is costing me another thousand dollars to replace the shifter. I have spent at least ten thousand dollars on fixing this car already over the past few years. I would never recommend a Cadillac to anyone after the last eight years of this hell.
    Visitor, Oklahoma City, OK, June 25, 2013 14:29
    Sunroof is stuck closed. Leaks when it rains. Passenger seat heater failed. Front signal lights burned out, hard to replace. Power steering system failed. Leaks oil into the oilpan.
    Visitor, Garnet Valley, PA, April 16, 2013 06:20
    Like the car. Comfortable on long drives. Exhaust and suspention need work and im just at 100,000 miles.
    Visitor, Warner Robins, GA, February 04, 2013 12:22
    I've had none of the problems noted in previous reviews. Everything is fine with my SRX except the Michelin tires, they dry roted with 48,000 miles......
    Visitor, Perry Hall, MD, January 20, 2013 10:47
    Winding comming from rear give it the gas it gets louder
  • 2011 Cadillac SRX
    Visitor, Ryan, OK, January 08, 2013 18:09
    Leaks water when it rains. Will not shift into park correctly.
    Visitor, Paducah, KY, October 26, 2012 13:17
    seat heater failed,molding fell off,water leaks roof drains, head lights,leaks, head lights out one side.battery bad,
    Visitor, Huntington Beach, CA, January 31, 2012 15:24
    Can't say its the best car I've ever had because I've had my Jeep Wrangler for 18 years now and want to be buried in it when I go. But, this Cadillac is the sweetest vehicle, I feel rich, safe, and happy when driving this living room down the highway. I think my parents got jealous of my luxury car and they went through a Lexus, and BMW, and neither really compared to the comfort, power, and elegance of this car.
    Visitor, Trout Creek, MT, March 22, 2011 06:45
    I love my Cadillac SRX AWD, Northstar. I see a lot of bad reviews, but I couldn't be happier with this car. It is the perfect blend of size, performance, and utility without getting horrible fuel economy. Lots of power, the Northstar is still an engineering marvel, despite its age, and Gov't Motors stupid decision to discontinue using it.
    doug105, Bellingham, WA, March 12, 2011 10:02
    Door water leak,cowling water leak,windshield water leak. In shop for repairs twice for over 30 days
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, August 30, 2010 14:54
    One problem after another from interior knobs breaking off to turnsignals out constantly and very very difficult to access to replace. to the moonview roof disconnenting when opening or closing. Never another GM in my driveway. This was the last.
    Visitor, Oviedo, FL, August 12, 2010 08:02
    Bought this car at 45K mi. and now have 65K - not a single problem except for turn signal/daylight running light replacement! It was important for us to find a 1-owner SRX and not a LEASE car! Couldn't ask for a more dependable, great looking, and comfortable ride with great utility! Our only complaint is not enough TOW POWER! We'll buy another pre-2010 model in the future!
    Visitor, Houston, TX, July 16, 2010 09:43
    Electrical issue has caused front blinker and running lights to go out 2 times in less than a year and half. The stability system engaged message is flashing up, alot and both rear windows stopped working within a month of our purchase of the car. I will never buy another Caddy!
    Visitor, Exton, PA, June 11, 2010 13:14
    Air conditioning on left side stops working after about 10 minutes. Cadillac engineering is working on the problem. This is pretty bad for a Caddy
    mcadomk, Fort Worth, TX, June 01, 2010 10:13
    The interior of the car was awful. Within one year my car was in the shop more times for cosmetic repairs than any car I've ever owned. The car repairs are overly priced. The only good thing about the car was it's ability ti get up and go. I now drive a Chevy Malibu XLT with all the bells and whitles that my SRX did not have. My car payment is cheaper, my insurance is cheaper, repairs are cheaper and just an all around much better ride for the money.
    Visitor, Douglassville, PA, May 11, 2010 13:29
    1 of the best cars I have every owned, this being my 3rd caddy and the best of them all. Cant wait to drive a 2010
    Visitor, Merritt Island, FL, April 27, 2010 20:40
    The front turn signal lamp replacement is a disaster . this is my last GM product ever.
    derpot1, Minneapolis, MN, August 31, 2009 07:28