Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac Seville STS
- how do I correct the air flow? I get hot air on one side and hot air on the othe
- The location of the transmission speed sensor
- I replaced the front rotors, pads and calipers. The ABS light did not go out.
- Just changed brake pads, rotors, calipers on all tires.
- where is the water pump on a 1997 Cadillac STS Seville
Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
Cadillac Seville STS Questions
Recalls about this promblem.
Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
i love this car very fast, but ever seville i see including mine have a tail light out, on mine its not the bulb or the fuse ???
I have a 1997 cadillac sts. None of my windows work not even the moon roof. I dont know what fuses to check or where to even begin! Please help :)