Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac Seville STS
- I just replaced the starter,car was running great before then....now it won't
- I have a cadallic and I cannot get the key in the ignition and the anti theft
- BEFORD, tx, Aug 16, 2014, 07:21 E Smooth I get the message "AC Comprss
- BEDFORD, tx, August 15, 2014, 07:21 I get the message "AC Comprssor
- 93 STS stored 2 years and won't fire up
Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
Cadillac Seville STS Questions
anti theft light is on. help
1. Electric windows stopped working
2. Electric door locks work only with keyfob
3. Automatic headlights stopped working but you can turn them on/off w/switch
I need to trace these systems. I can't make them out in my chiltons manual prints way to small.
ac blows cold air at foot level and rear seat area but not from front dash vents
Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
i love this car very fast, but ever seville i see including mine have a tail light out, on mine its not the bulb or the fuse ???
I have a 1997 cadillac sts. None of my windows work not even the moon roof. I dont know what fuses to check or where to even begin! Please help :)