Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac Seville SLS
- Where is orifice tube
- one day when I started my car the ac service light came on a day later when I st
- my ac light came on when I restarted it the ABS and traction control light came on
- my service light on when i restarted the anti lock and traction light came on
- Cad will not start, it clicks when trying to start
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
After checking all hoses and checked for possible leaks, then changed out the thermostat and replaced water pump, the temp gauge will still move towards red zone. What or where should I look next?
Very little rust on whole car except where rear subframe mounts attach. Car is in good shape, but don't know if it's worth the fix based on age of the car.
What harm does does it do to not replace a faulty "fuel level sensor" on this car? In my first question I failed to specify which sensor I was referring to. At any rate all else applies insofar as to the approximate 80 K miles being driven since the fuel gauge has worked, and the "...
Cadillac Seville SLS Reviews
I have had the caddy for about 2 years now and it has a little over 130,000 miles on it. Im hitting a ruff patch in maintenance: brakes, radiator, ac, front axle, I seem to blow through lights, oil, head gasket... thats just the major problems... I love this car but damn...
V8 is great... has great gas milage.
The '94 version of transverse NorthStar is an absolute racehorse. It is a thoroughbred. It will flat crawl up and get naked with you! I mean it is STOUT! I'm the original owner of my Seville SLS. 147,000 miles! Only 3 tuneups. I broke the engine mounts twice (I think from hard accelerating) . I think this is a very weak component in the engine compartment. Oil & filter every 3,000 miles The br...