Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac Seville SLS
- Revision of earlier question.
- What harm is done to the vehicle in general if faulty sensor is not replaced?
- what to o if oil cap falls in while putting oil into the car
- While putting oil into the car the cap fell in an I can't see it what to do?
- how to disable auto lock feature when you take it out of park
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
What harm does does it do to not replace a faulty "fuel level sensor" on this car? In my first question I failed to specify which sensor I was referring to. At any rate all else applies insofar as to the approximate 80 K miles being driven since the fuel gauge has worked, and the "...
I keep up with when gas is needed by mileage and with the readout in the on board computer that shows "gallons of fuel used". My biggest irritation is the "CHECK GAS CAP" that keeps popping on and the "CHECK ENGINE SOON" that returns on a consistent basis. There is n...
Refer to answer #3
Cadillac Seville SLS Reviews
I have had the caddy for about 2 years now and it has a little over 130,000 miles on it. Im hitting a ruff patch in maintenance: brakes, radiator, ac, front axle, I seem to blow through lights, oil, head gasket... thats just the major problems... I love this car but damn...
V8 is great... has great gas milage.
The '94 version of transverse NorthStar is an absolute racehorse. It is a thoroughbred. It will flat crawl up and get naked with you! I mean it is STOUT! I'm the original owner of my Seville SLS. 147,000 miles! Only 3 tuneups. I broke the engine mounts twice (I think from hard accelerating) . I think this is a very weak component in the engine compartment. Oil & filter every 3,000 miles The br...