Reviews for Cadillac Escalade years:

Cadillac Escalade Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac EscaladeOwner Reviews (19 reviews)
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Colorado Springs, CO, May 17, 2014 18:39
    The 2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD is not built to the quality that Cadillac boost about. I have had to replaced bolt front an rear shocks, I have purchased the vehicle at 37000 miles. Do not buy a leased Escalade because the one I purchased was not well maintain. The windows was in terrible conditions from water damage. I have replaced the tires 3 times, due to wheel alignment, and bad shocks. Do not go to a shop for replacement shops, go gmpartsdirect.com or gmpartseast.com. The window trim at the bottom of the window stated peeling, the only solution I have received is to replace, it is very costly to do this, again poor quality. Cadillac if you see this my email is garytaylor51@q.com, feel free, I would like to know the solution to this problem, other than the replacement one.
  • 2008 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Pittsburgh, PA, March 17, 2014 13:14
    I am disappointed in the 2008 Cadillac Escalade. The warranty ran out & immediately the problems began. Front passenger seat heating & a/c unit stopped working. Then the entire air conditioning unit for the suv dissolved & had to be replaced. Then 2 of the the 4 doors stopped working(locking & unlocking), actuaries we later found out. Now the running boards are not operating as quickly as they previously did, so I expect them to stop also. It seems like the entire model was not up to "CADILLAC" standards or what it should have been...will not be looking at Cadillacs again!
  • 2006 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Crawfordville, FL, December 24, 2013 06:10
    I just purchase this 2006 Cadillac Escalade one month agao. I am not happy this the steering. I took it to the shop and asked the mechanic to look at the front end thinking it might be the steering box, tie rod end,ball joint, something such as that, because the vehicle wants to wonder off the road or into the traffic. I have to fight it to get it to stay in the middle of the road and don't even think about trying to pass anyone, that is scary. The first mechanic said everything looks good he could not find anything wrong and everything was tight. After a short debate he suggested to get a second mechanic to look at it. Then that mechanic said I had a tire he thought might be cupping, he found I had a cracked brake pad, and my rotors was below spec. so I purchase new rotors and brake pads.Plus a front alignment rotated tires.Still did not fix the problem. I am wondering if the size tires I have on this vehicle might be the problem. Has anyone had the problem? I have 305/50R20 on this vehicle. I love them, but do I need to go smaller or narrower? Please help? I am hoping this is not a money pit.
    Visitor, Pompano Beach, FL, November 15, 2012 13:49
    I am totally disappointed with my 2007 Escalade.55,000 miles Coil packs need to be replaced continuosly Battery lasts only 2 years Power steering pump is rusted and needes to be replaced A/C lines corroded and need replacement A/C blower failed need replacement. Hey Cadillac, this is your flagship automobile.Shame on you. Reimburse the consumer for your poor workmanship. Do you wonder why we buy foreign???? Get your act together.
    Visitor, Houston, TX, September 25, 2012 18:46
    I can not believe all the problems I have had with my wife's cadillac escalade. First the passenger side door handle is loose, the the battery needs to be replaced every two years, the moon roof's motor is broken, and now my BCM is out. This was a 64,999 dollar vehicle. It is only 5 years old and has less than 78,000 miles. I can not believe it and will never ever buy another cadillac again.
  • 2003 Cadillac Escalade
    bashir38, Jersey City, NJ, September 29, 2011 23:15
    2003 cadillac escalade code 420 efficiency blew therehold Bank 1 sensor.1 i put right side new catylic coverter with 2 upper and lower oxgen senser but check eangine code 420 come back .I try to remove with scaner but 30 miles come back again. plz help anyone know better about it. bashirpak@hotmail.com
  • 1999 Cadillac Escalade
    1999 escalade, Mesa, AZ, September 27, 2011 20:04
    Just bought this truck. Had issues with the tranny shifting hard from 1-2 after driving on the freeway at 65 for about 10 minutes, but turning the ignition off for about 5 seconds resets this. Other issue is that it stalls randomly, the fuel pump AND fuel filter have been replaced, STILL stalls randomly. Other than that, its a great truck.
  • 1999 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Atlanta, GA, September 07, 2011 10:40
    my truck is having one problem a little skip
    Visitor, Greer, SC, September 02, 2011 16:02
    If anyone know this problem please let me know. I put the key to start my 07 escalade, all the power on the vehicle shuts off. I hear a clicking at the gas peddle my cd player keeps clicking and the battery light flashes 3 times.
    Visitor, Fontana, CA, August 16, 2011 20:30
    my fog lights dont turn on and would like to know where the fuse is to check it
  • 2005 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Saint Johns, FL, May 12, 2011 16:39
    Never had major problem - have 54000 miles
  • 2006 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Del Mar, CA, November 13, 2010 14:19
    This is my second Escalade. I absolutely love these cars. Feel luxurious,safe,powerful and yet nimble with a fantastic turning radius.
  • 2004 Cadillac Escalade
    blocal22, Woburn, MA, November 13, 2010 08:03
    excellent vehicle but traction active sensor and evap code p0442 keeps coming on don't understand what the problem seems to be
    Visitor, Union Grove, WI, November 01, 2010 16:39
    pushed interior light switch and lightsstill don't work
  • 2002 Cadillac Escalade
    Visitor, Sacramento, CA, July 15, 2010 21:28
    my escalade has been a great less expensive than you would expect to maintain..took a trip from sac to utah and spent 140.00 on gas...not bad since in my 4 cylinder alero we spent 60.00
    Visitor, Irmo, SC, April 13, 2010 19:10
    The 2007 Cadillac Escalade really has no equal in regard to ride and handling among the large SUVs. Although it delivers a mean exhaust bark, the "400hp" engine actually lacks a little bite compared to other larged sized vehicles with similar available power like the Silverado Pick-ups and the Ford Heavy Duty line and other full-sized trucks. What it lacks in overall power, it more than tries to compensate for in features. It is practically oozing electrical gadget technology overload from every pore. The Bose radio system is impressive with tremendous high and low end response. However, the touch screen GPS system is a far distant red headed cousin to anything made by the Germans and Japanese. The GPS maps diminish quickly in detail when scaled out to a reasonable distance showing only major highways. It is very little help negotiating a detour route when the primary is blocked. The greatest dissapointment overall in the vehicle (besides the criminal fuel economy..12.5 MPG average) is the lack of DIN quality electrical wiring found in alomost all European and japanese cars of simlar price. Most of the wiring bundles appear to have been installed by a amature installed by an amature High school mechanic in a dimly lit garage relying heavily on black electrical tape to hold it together. Not at all supportive of the near $80k pricetag with all options. The electrical systems also seem to fail at will. The power liftgate broke within the first week requiring manual operation, the tire pressure monotoring system failed within 500 miles and showed a warning light on the dash that could not be turned off, the parking asist system never activated properly from day one, the fog light button broke on the drive home, and suddenly the vehicle painfully reminded me that it is American through and through and why I have not owned anything domestic since the mid-eighties. Overall the fit and finish of the body panels and interior is nowhere near the tolerances and quality of foreign auto makers. A bold reminder that American automakers and American auto unions can't build a solid car if their jobs literally depended on it!
    tkburger, Danville, CA, July 20, 2009 13:56
    Good looking, feel good car - not cheap, but nice
    sledge, Phoenix, AZ, April 11, 2009 08:55
    Great truck but door handels stop working air conditioning switch goes out every 4 years and the radator leaks sooner or later but it does not over heat
  • 2003 Cadillac Escalade
    Russ, Albany, CA, November 03, 2008 14:14
    My Escalade has held up fairly well. The speedometer has faled and needed to be repaired. The fuel pump has failed and needed to be replaced. The oversize tires tend to look nice but ride hard, I am glad gas has come down a bit - the Excalade will burn some fuel to get from here tho there!