Reviews for Cadillac Escalade ESV years:

Cadillac Escalade ESV Reviews and Owner Comments

Cadillac Escalade ESVOwner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV
    Visitor, Morristown, TN, January 30, 2014 11:29
    When it gets cold the battery quits cranking the car have replaced the battery 2 times have also checked the altanator every thing checked ok .What ckuld it be?
  • 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
    Visitor, Calexico, CA, July 20, 2013 11:37
    We have lived in Mexico ever since buying our ESV in July 2006. 95% of the gasoline burned has been PEMEX, Mexican gas. Almost of the service performed has been at a local Mexican garage. At 30,000 miles I started using "Mobile 1" for engine oil. The ESV has 128,000 miles. What a great vehicle. Most expensive repair was the replacing of the rear shocks. We not had any out of the ordinary repairs - shocks - brakes - tires. I would buy another in a heart beat.
  • 2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV
    Visitor, Spring Lake, NC, April 06, 2013 20:47
    service ride control light on. what causes that?
  • 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
    Visitor, Calais, ME, November 30, 2011 13:58
    One daytime running light burnt out and I was amazed at how much work the GM mechanic had to do to access the light socket. He even had to remove the grill and the fender liner which needless to say takes a lot of time and costs a lot for a cheap standard issue filament bulb. Since then one daytime driving light will be out and people will tell me about it but strangely it may come back on in a few days and a few days later the same or the alternate one will be out. I am not going to spend close to $200 again to change a bulb.