Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac DeVille DTS
- I have been told that mt pcm for a Cadillac 2002 dts is failing please help. what are thesigns and possible costs involved
- 2001 dts fuse 30 keeps blowing (turn signals and haz lights) what could it be?
- leak is around the plentum connection to mas air flow sensor
- how does the low coolant level sensor work
- I have changed water pump radiator thermostat, reservoir but still say overheat
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
I had a obm test and I was told there were 30 codes
Cadillac DeVille DTS Reviews
worst car I ever owned . Had many Cadillacs they lost my busness forever. repairs all the time. window motors all 4 many codes a.c. will not blow out of dash vents uses alot of oil 56,000 miles and falling apart
i have a 03 dhs this is the best cadillac i have ever own this car is something else . i own a lot of cadillacs this is the best i ever own. that nortstar system is something
Hi I'm Donald and you can assume that I'm a mechanic. It's one of my greatest pains but best joys! I also own a 2003 Cadillac Deville with the 4.6 northstar Engine. I'm also an auto Mechanic! I just can't think of a better trade to have than one that allows you to test the limits with your northstar. When it breaks it's going to need LOTS of the best deserved attention and I DO GIVE my Devil...