Cadillac DeVille DTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac DeVille DTS
- REAR PIC PLATE BULBS HOW TO GET THEM OUT TO REPLACE
- How much should it run to fix the cranck positioning sensor ?
- My battery died last night and it locked itself into SECURITY MODE!!!!! HELP
- How to locate,remove and test my heat and A/C blower motor control module?
- my service engine light is on always on.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Cadillac DeVille DTS Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
Cadillac DeVille DTS Questions
I had a obm test and I was told there were 30 codes
Cadillac DeVille DTS Reviews
worst car I ever owned . Had many Cadillacs they lost my busness forever. repairs all the time. window motors all 4 many codes a.c. will not blow out of dash vents uses alot of oil 56,000 miles and falling apart
i have a 03 dhs this is the best cadillac i have ever own this car is something else . i own a lot of cadillacs this is the best i ever own. that nortstar system is something
Replaced 5 (twice on driver side) window regulators. Plastic parts on something used almost daily? Constant o2 codes. 80k miles. Drives great but too many repairs.