Cadillac CTS-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Cadillac CTS-V
- Replace the cam shaft sensor on a 2006 CTS - V
- How much to replace a cam on the camshaft
- 2005 Deville had complete tuneup. It is missing every so often. What is going on
- about how much will it cost me to replace a clutch or a worn shift lever
- If the battery goes dead, and the car is locked,how do you get in?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Cadillac CTS-V Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The passenger seat sensor may fail causing the SRS (airbag) light to illuminate. This problem has turned into a recall on some vehicles. Please contact you local dealer to see if your particular car is included. For more information on this recall, please click here»
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
Cadillac CTS-V Questions
The car set locked and now we cant get in to charge it.
Cadillac CTS-V Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2005-2007 Cadillac CTS vehicles. The front passenger seat occupant sensor may become damaged, disabling the passenger airbag and illuminating the airbag warning light. If the airbag does not deploy when needed, there may be an increased risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Dealers will replace the front passenger sensing system free of charge.
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
Cadillac CTS-V Reviews
Although this car is extremely fast, it is still using an old school pushrod engine with aftermarket cheap OEM junk. Tires were gone after 5K miles, gearbox and supercharger failed shortly after purchasing. Buy an AMG you'll be much happier
Fantastic brakes but very dusty!
Only car I have ever owned this long. I have had a lot of "cool" cars. This has truely been the best car expericne I have ever had. Hope to get a new CTS-V soon.