I am looking for a trustworthy mechanic to work on and repair my car. I have met three and they do one job and I can never get in touch with them when I need to. If there is one is out there who is consistent and honest please refer him my way.
Cadillac Mechanic on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
2 answersAugust 31, 2011
0 answersJanuary 30, 2011
3 answersOctober 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.