CADILLAC on 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS

How and where is the valve to put air in the air shocks?

by in Houston, TX on September 02, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on September 03, 2009
On a Caddy, the stock Air Shocks are computer controlled and automatic. if the ride level is off, there is a problem in the ride system. There is no valve. Sorry to say, but it sounds like you need to have your Air Shock system inspected and repaired.
Related Items:
looking for a place that is an expert on cadillacs
I have a 2000 Cadillac Deville DTS. I have a clicking noise under the dash. I have heat and air that comes out of the...
the check light stays on. Had diagnostic test at GM garage, it coded PO 171 and PO 172; meaning leaking head gaskets and leaking intake manifold. Car never has overheated and have added very little...
Does a 03' Cadillac DTS need to be lubed?

Related Content