what can i do once in awhile i had to put it back i gear then back into park then it would start now i saw that the cable was broke what can i do i took the cable out from the key but it still didnt work now what?
cable from the shifter to the key broke at the shifter and wont start what can i on 1999 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?