I replaced the door acurator due to the clicking when heater is turned on. Now it smells like burnt rubber (or something burning) through the vents.
Cabin smells like burnt rubber on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo