Water in the cabin only when it rains. Occurs even when parked. Removed door sill and pulled up the carpet. Coming in from the firewall not the door gasket. Have already sealed any visible grommets through the fire wall. What am I missing? Any schematic books out there with the firewall details?
cabin leak, passenger leak on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($102 - $161) in Obrien, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Kosciusko, MS
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($321 - $453) in Norma, NJ
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,134 - $1,358) in Schenevus, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($118 - $150) in Stout, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($339 - $422) in Norris, SC