Water in the cabin only when it rains. Occurs even when parked. Removed door sill and pulled up the carpet. Coming in from the firewall not the door gasket. Have already sealed any visible grommets through the fire wall. What am I missing? Any schematic books out there with the firewall details?
cabin leak, passenger leak on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,089 - 1,449) in Obrien, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($281 - 465) in Kosciusko, MS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norma, NJ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Schenevus, NY
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 221) in Stout, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 596) in Norris, SC