Water in the cabin only when it rains. Occurs even when parked. Removed door sill and pulled up the carpet. Coming in from the firewall not the door gasket. Have already sealed any visible grommets through the fire wall. What am I missing? Any schematic books out there with the firewall details?
cabin leak, passenger leak on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl