DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE CABIN AIR FILTER IS LOCATED ON THE 1997 ACUR RL? AND DOES ANYBODY HAVE SOME SORT OF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REPLACE? TKS
CABIN AIR FILTER on 1997 Acura RL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
February 20, 2011
It is located behind the glove box. You have to remove the glove box and access the filter lid behind it.
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($529 - 697) in Vernon, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Denali National Park, AK
- EGR Valve Replacement ($273 - 396) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Sub Item 4: Perform Valve Adjustment ($277 - 361) in Aurora, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Huntsville, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($501 - 511) in Merrimack, NH