Where is the cabin air filter located? And how do I replace it?
Cabin Air Filter? on 2008 Volvo S40
On this model you may need to remove the sound proofing panel by the drivers side, also it gets a little complicated removing the accelerator pedal and moving the carpet out of the way to replace the cabin air filter.
1 answerMay 13, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
2008 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($96 - 134) in Harrisville, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($242 - 329) in Bartley, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Kendall, WI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Karbers Ridge, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($96 - 123) in Saint Paris, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($154 - 272) in Coloma, CA