Where is the cabin air filter located? And how do I replace it?
Cabin Air Filter? on 2008 Volvo S40
On this model you may need to remove the sound proofing panel by the drivers side, also it gets a little complicated removing the accelerator pedal and moving the carpet out of the way to replace the cabin air filter.
1 answerMay 13, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
2008 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($279 - 391) in Harrisville, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bartley, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Kendall, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($486 - 557) in Karbers Ridge, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($255 - 289) in Saint Paris, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($715 - 869) in Coloma, CA