Where is the cabin air filter located? And how do I replace it?
Cabin Air Filter? on 2008 Volvo S40
On this model you may need to remove the sound proofing panel by the drivers side, also it gets a little complicated removing the accelerator pedal and moving the carpet out of the way to replace the cabin air filter.
1 answerMay 13, 2014
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
2008 Volvo S40 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 176) in Harrisville, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 76) in Bartley, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($231 - 343) in Kendall, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($417 - 667) in Karbers Ridge, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($347 - 360) in Saint Paris, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($188 - 206) in Coloma, CA