replace cabin air filter
cabin air filter on 1997 Lexus ES300
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lightsaber ,
August 27, 2012
The cabin air filter access is located to the right side of the gas peddle. Pull down carpet, remove vertical cover close to firewall. Pull out bottom half filter, pull down and out on upper half filter, and install new filter in reverse order.
1 answerMay 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 20, 2011
2 answersSeptember 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($88 - 184) in Mc Williams, AL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 408) in Medway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($405 - 578) in Brush Valley, PA
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 135) in California City, CA