replace cabin air filter
cabin air filter on 1997 Lexus ES300
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lightsaber ,
August 27, 2012
The cabin air filter access is located to the right side of the gas peddle. Pull down carpet, remove vertical cover close to firewall. Pull out bottom half filter, pull down and out on upper half filter, and install new filter in reverse order.
1 answerMay 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 20, 2011
2 answersSeptember 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Williams, AL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 64) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($342 - 512) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($139 - 172) in Medway, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($206 - 447) in Brush Valley, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($270 - 382) in California City, CA