how to replace cabin air filter?
cabin air filter. on 2008 Scion xB
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by fernando,
August 24, 2010
Find the instructions to replace the Cabin Air Filter on your vehicle in this link; http://bit.ly/a7ztsi
2 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?
- My air conditioning stops working twice and once I started driving it cuts on
- Why do all my brake lines have fluid but my rear passager please help