how to replace cabin air filter?
cabin air filter. on 2008 Scion xB
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by fernando ,
August 24, 2010
Find the instructions to replace the Cabin Air Filter on your vehicle in this link; http://bit.ly/a7ztsi
2 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- check engine light is on, vsc off light is on, and trac light is on.
- was there a recall on scion xb because of excessive oil usage
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?