Is there a cab air filter for a 2002, Chevy Blazer and where is it located?
Cab Air Filter on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 05, 2009
Your Blazer didn't come with a cabin air filter!
1 answerMay 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 141) in Blairsburg, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Springville, UT
- 85,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Floral City, FL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($149 - 181) in Simla, CO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($268 - 336) in Vermontville, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 597) in Oquawka, IL