WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH LABOR TO PUT THEM IN AND WHICH STRUT DO YOU RECOMEND
buying struts on 2002 Subaru Outback
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
- How to fix an electrical seat adjuster that is jammed?