WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH LABOR TO PUT THEM IN AND WHICH STRUT DO YOU RECOMEND
buying struts on 2002 Subaru Outback
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2002 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($339 - 578) in Andover, NY
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($105 - 149) in Maple Hill, KS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - 453) in Millington, MI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bainbridge, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($374 - 413) in Fairfax, MN
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($41 - 53) in Dalton, MA