Wheels stop turning when braking. Suspension keeps going. Repair shop says Bushings.
Bushings are worn. How much should I pay to replace? on 1994 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($271 - 409) in Negley, OH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Mark, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($420 - 576) in Pinckney, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($486 - 1,410) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($439 - 503) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($401 - 425) in Palm City, FL