I have to check the oil in my car about every 2weeks because by then its completely out of oil. The oil light doesnt come on, and it barely began to smoke a little bit for example while entering freeway. its not leaking the oil, dont know why it burns it so fast.
Burns too much oil on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($96 - 151) in Sidney, NY
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($65 - 138) in Hempstead, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Onset, MA
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Breesport, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fairland, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - 1,059) in Mount Ephraim, NJ