I recently had a timing gasket cover replaced, along with coolant and oil changes. Two months later, my car is sometimes sluggish to start, has an occasional burning smell while driving (but no smoke and engine does not smell hot either), and car seems fine otherwise. Any suggestions?
Burning smell, no smoke, sometimes sluggish start. on 2000 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
- Why engine runs but when I shift the shift indicator nothing happens
- MY HEATER DOES NOT GET BEYOND WARM, MY WINDOWS FOG BADLY
- Air condition went out.It don't blow out any air nor makes any noise.
2000 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 183) in Hawthorne, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Custer, SD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chase, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Southborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,014 - 1,044) in Pacolet, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($313 - 333) in Dumas, AR