Let someone drive my car, they accidentally burned out the clutch....any trusted mechanics in the area that could do the repair for less than the dealership? Does anyone know what it would cost if done at the dealership?
Burned out clutch on 2010 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
2010 BMW 328i Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($532 - 679) in Porter, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($434 - 510) in Leesburg, OH
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($942 - 1,161) in Mineral Point, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($638 - 889) in Paicines, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($620 - 878) in Damar, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($837 - 1,314) in Lowman, NY