Rear doesn't feel stable. Car has 90K on it.
Bumps are hard in rear. Also rear tires ware fast. Air bags are good. on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 91) in Paxton, MA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($243 - 449) in Belmont, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($384 - 645) in Cushing, ME
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Addyston, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($696 - 895) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($805 - 879) in Wolcott, IN