feels like tire but can not see any on tire recently put in air also struts seem to be making noise brakes grab when wet right front
bumping when driving on 2004 Suzuki Verona
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- My Suzuki Verona goes in reverse but no power going foward. Why?
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Canal Point, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - 192) in Dupuyer, MT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($768 - 907) in Bulger, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scotland, IN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($215 - 266) in Mineral Point, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($518 - 536) in Lafox, IL