no noise going down street just when backing or sharp right turn. Possibly lower control arm bushings or ball joint, or strut or axle? no vibrations or shaking when going down the street.
bumping noise from right front when backing from parking or turning at low speed on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected