no noise going down street just when backing or sharp right turn. Possibly lower control arm bushings or ball joint, or strut or axle? no vibrations or shaking when going down the street.
bumping noise from right front when backing from parking or turning at low speed on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2007 Honda Accord Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Goshen, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in Grapeview, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - 264) in Linn Grove, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($133 - 202) in Glen Allan, MS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($38 - 69) in Barnhill, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Buttzville, NJ