no noise going down street just when backing or sharp right turn. Possibly lower control arm bushings or ball joint, or strut or axle? no vibrations or shaking when going down the street.
bumping noise from right front when backing from parking or turning at low speed on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2007 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 331) in Goshen, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($359 - 569) in Grapeview, WA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Linn Grove, IA
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - 134) in Glen Allan, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - 555) in Barnhill, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - 259) in Buttzville, NJ