no noise going down street just when backing or sharp right turn. Possibly lower control arm bushings or ball joint, or strut or axle? no vibrations or shaking when going down the street.
bumping noise from right front when backing from parking or turning at low speed on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2007 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - $373) in Goshen, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - $392) in Grapeview, WA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Linn Grove, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - $332) in Glen Allan, MS
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($643 - $1,105) in Barnhill, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($143 - $610) in Buttzville, NJ