no noise going down street just when backing or sharp right turn. Possibly lower control arm bushings or ball joint, or strut or axle? no vibrations or shaking when going down the street.
bumping noise from right front when backing from parking or turning at low speed on 2007 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.