bulbs on 1998 Chrysler Concorde

How do you replace the small bulbs in the interior lights in the overhead console?

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 2 comments
Pop out with a small screwdriver..
Sorry, maybe I wasn't specific enough. My question should have been; how do you remove the overhead console from the headliner in order to access those small light bulbs?
Oh sorry , screws