The interior lights went out as well as the rear lights. the reverse and break lights still work. When tracking found the the passenger side marker lights were blown. replaced lights and fuse that was also blown. blowns again. any ideas whre to start looking for problem
bulb and fuses blowing on 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
Asked by for the 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Hybrid Questions
- How do I determine what is wrong with my battery charging system? on 2006 Honda
- how can I reprogram my radio
- My Honda Civic stalled and would not start back up, the mechanic said the fuel
- My engine light and IMA Light is coming on. Prolem? Can I still drive it?
- ABS Pump Whirring & Dead Battery. VSA/ABS/Power Steering Lights.
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid Estimates