Buick Skylark Reviews

Buick Skylark Reviews and Owner Comments

I have a 91 skylark 3.3 that only has 57000 miles that are original miles. Thia car I bought off my nephew. It needed a crank position sensor and a couple injectors. I can't say one bad word about this car.Runs good and it is fast.
Engine is starting to lose power and "putter" around. However, when its in park it does not show any that it has any problems whatsoever. Front windows quit working months ago. The sway bar fell off as well. Overall, this thing is a piece o crap. Luckily i only paid 300 bucks for it.
can anyone help, i have a 1997 buick skylark, has 179,000 miles on it, my transmission is starting to slip. is there an easy fix or should i get another car? i've had this car sence 1998, maybe time to put it down?
my car is a great car however the car will keep it self at high idle whats the problem
very good cars, good acceleration, good top speed, no cup holders, fair gas mileage.
VERY SMOOTH RIDE. PICKS UP QUICK, ESPECIALLY AFTER 70 AND ON UP. I DONT KNOW EXACTLLY HOW FAST IM GOING WHILE AXCELERATING ABOVE 85 MPH. THE ODOMETER BURIES ITSELF DOWN INTO THE DASH DISPLAY. PRETTY SCARY BUT PRETTY COOL TOO!
I am having a promble with back tail light panel burns out ever two weeks
this car does nothing for me is sucks to say the least. i paid 1200$ for it and now i'm putting 800 into it just to fix a electrical problem -.-
buy the car at 89,000 currently has 111,000 still running great. currently having ABS Master Cylinder. The body is excellent, keep oil changes, right gas,. Engine sounds smooth, to problem when starts in the winter...Rides like a brand new car...Love the My baby.