Buick LaCrosse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick LaCrosse
- 2007 buick lacrosse, the transmission shifts hard, then goes away and comes back
- need to how to replace sub frame bushing
- car keeps overheating. Changed thermostat, water pump, and two elbow hoses.
- What could be the problem when my low beam headlights don't work?
- Could the check engine light be due to the 100,000 mile mark or gas cap issue?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Buick LaCrosse Problems
Door lock mechanisms not operating properly. Doors may not lock/unlock.
Replacement of faulty door lock actuator required for proper operation.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Buick LaCrosse Questions
All the other lights work including the high beams. Fuses are good as well as the bulbs.
Check engine light came on and stays on around 95000 miles, there is no change in performance. The check gas cap light also comes on.I have been driving without problems for a while now,just FYI.
Buick LaCrosse Recalls
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
Certain vehicles equipped with 17 inch front brake rotors are being recalled because during vehicle assembly, brake rotors intended for the rear may have been installed on the front. The rear rotors, while the same diameter, are thinner and may result in a front brake pad detaching from the caliper. Braking ability would be reduced suddenly if a brake pad were to detach. The resulting increased stopping distance would increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front brake rotors, and install the correct rotors with new brake pads, as necessary to correct this concern.
Buick LaCrosse Reviews
I had to replace the passenger inner tie rod at 40,000 miles. Had to replace rack and pinion at 45,000 miles cost me $655.00 and had to change right rear wheel bearing at 55,000 miles cost me $105.00. Steering shaft makes noise and needs replacing a common factory defect. What a poor quality car from Buick. These problems should have been recalls. What a sorry irresponsible company Buick is...
I am having a misfire problem, got a tune up at 86,000 and now at 100,000 having the same problem not very happy about it. Anyone else having these problems?
has anyone had a problem with the drivers side door handle? Mine still works but the handle is just loose around the key hole.can this be fixed without taking off inside door panel?