Buick Encore Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick Encore
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Buick Encore Recalls
Due to a potential problem with seatbelt pretensioners, front seat occupants may not be properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace both front the driver's and the passenger's lap belt pretensioners to correct this concern. Remedy parts are not currently available, owners will be sent a notification when parts become available.
Due to an incomplete weld on the seat hook bracket assembly, the front seats in the affected vehicles may not stay secured in place. A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect the lower seat track and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
In cold temperatures, the insulation on the engine block heater cord can become damaged, allowing the wires to be exposed. Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Dealers will replace the block heater cord to correct this concern. The new cord is rated for temperatures of -40C.