Buick Encore Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick Encore
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Buick Encore Recalls
In cold temperatures, the insulation on the engine block heater cord can become damaged, allowing the wires to be exposed. Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Dealers will replace the block heater cord to correct this concern. The new cord is rated for temperatures of -40C.
144 2013 Encores equipped with a heated steering wheel could have a steering wheel retaining fastener that was not properly installed. This could cause the steering wheel to come loose or separate from the steering column, resulting in loss of steering ability. Dealers dealers will inspect the steering wheel and repair as needed.