Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Buick Century
- How to replace the bulb in a rear quarter interior light above the door?
- Is it possible to change shift control solenoid without pulling transmission?
- My 1998 buick century is jerking and bucking very bad!!!
- Brake AND ABS Brake lights come on in reverse gear. Brake pedal depression?
- Why does air flow to all vents and defrost all the time?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
One or more power window switch may fail. The affected window may work intermittently before failing completely.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
Buick Century Questions
So at first my car started jerking very bad after a 2 hour trip right after replacing my starter which was never bad I just figured I'd replace it bc it was old when accelerating from 0-45 mph it would jerk very bad and then just lose power I had the codes for camshaft sensor and crankshaft ...
Since I purchased the car around a year ago, there has been a noticeable situation when backing out of driveways, parking spots, etc. It seems like there is a momentary clicking near the front brake/tire area that I'm assuming is some sort of additional release because, at the exact time that...
The issue is when you select
defrost vent or heat, the air consistently
blows the same speed through all of the
Buick Century Recalls
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
The side air bag inflator may separate from the air bag module during deployment. This may cause reduced protection and injury to occupants. Dealers will replace the side impact air bag module.
Buick Century Reviews
My grandfather bought this car brand new in 96' and did nothing more than the usual tune ups, oil changes, brakes, tires belts, etc... Sadly he passed away in 2007 and the car was left to me with approx. 92,000 miles on it. There is now around 98,000 on it and is in excellent shape other than a few dents and dings that I caused lol. Overall thought, I think this is an excellent car and would re...
As many problems as I've had with this car, I just can't seem to part with it! I've had the intake manifold gasket done twice, and the transmission just conked out on me for the second time. Still, I'm wrestling with getting rid of it. It handles like a dream, especially in snow, the engine still has a lot of pep to it, and with regular maintenance, it has had few problems in the 5 years I've h...
What would make a 2005 Buick Century leak gas out on the carburator intake every now and then?