2006 Buick Rendezvous Problem Reports

Newest 2006 Buick Rendezvous Problem Reports

Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.

The AC may stop working due to a refrigerant leak from the condenser. GM has developed and updated condenser and mounting bracket to help prevent the replacement condenser from failing in the same manner.

Front brake rotors can wear causing a pulsation felt in the brake pedal. Our technicians often recommend replacement of the front rotors and brake pads as the best option to correct this condition.

The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.

The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.

My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump.

I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fus...