when accelerated to hight speed it loose almost all power is hard to pass other cars on the freeway i don't know what to do please help
buick regal 2000 v6 3.8 supercherge on 2000 Buick Regal
1 answer 2 comments
poss plugged fuel filter or restricted exh system.
COMMENT by mansiel,
January 16, 2013
what could be the restriction on the exh sistem
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum