when accelerated to hight speed it loose almost all power is hard to pass other cars on the freeway i don't know what to do please help
buick regal 2000 v6 3.8 supercherge on 2000 Buick Regal
poss plugged fuel filter or restricted exh system.
COMMENT by mansiel ,
January 16, 2013
what could be the restriction on the exh sistem
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2000 Buick Regal Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 58) in East Poultney, VT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Orient, ME
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 170) in Bowling Green, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Antigo, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($316 - 400) in Mammoth, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 352) in Eastwood, KY