My car will not start when it is cold. After a while, once it gets warmer, it starts and runs fine. Two (2) mechanics cannot find the problem because it only occurs early in the morning, when it is cold. Live in CA so it is not that cold.
Buick LaSabre won't start when it is cold. It runs great otherwise. on 1997 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($175 - 249) in South Cairo, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - 1,432) in Waterford, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Warren, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($109 - 160) in Linneus, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($79 - 100) in Belgium, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Outing, MN