My timing belt broke. Is there enough clearence for the valves or are they most likely bent as a result?
broken timing belt on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata22 reports
1 answerJuly 23, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerJanuary 20, 2012
0 answersJuly 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero
- El asiento del conductor no se corre hacia atras ni hacia adelante
- My seat belt light chimes on a regular while driving what can I do to fix it
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading