Interference Or Non-Interference
Broken timing belt on 2000 Mazda Millenia
2 answersApril 27, 2011
1 answerMay 07, 2012
1 answerOctober 11, 2010
0 answersFebruary 07, 2015
2 answersFebruary 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
- I have a rattling noise when i start the car and while im driving and it switches gear. What needs to be fixed .
- Flashing check engine light & car idles low???