broken tail pipe. on 2004 Ford Explorer

Pipe split above the axle. Is there a repair clamp that wii repair it? Everything is fine but where it is split.

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
Muffler shop is the place to go, no repair, just replace....-