the broken part is the coil spring. What is estimate for replacing that part?
broken right rear spring on 2001 Saturn LW200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn LW200 Questions
- Electric seat won't move at all, I checked the fuse and that wasn't the problem.
- replaced heater blower cant get a/c blower to change from floor to vents
- Rear break assembly
- trying to change cv axel seal on transmission how do i get the seal out
- when starting car it sounds like a belt slipping. what would that be.
2001 Saturn LW200 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Fox, AR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($264 - $426) in Morgan Mill, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($290 - $1,182) in Waubun, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($1,446 - $1,966) in Portsmouth, OH
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($185 - $194) in Roberts, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($429 - $480) in Crawford, CO