the broken part is the coil spring. What is estimate for replacing that part?
broken right rear spring on 2001 Saturn LW200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn LW200 Questions
- my car is stuttering when i am sitting idle or trying to shift gears.
- Electric seat won't move at all, I checked the fuse and that wasn't the problem.
- replaced heater blower cant get a/c blower to change from floor to vents
- Rear break assembly
- trying to change cv axel seal on transmission how do i get the seal out
2001 Saturn LW200 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fox, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($315 - 461) in Morgan Mill, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($147 - 184) in Waubun, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($126 - 161) in Portsmouth, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($801 - 863) in Roberts, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($195 - 229) in Crawford, CO