I am looking to purchase a 1998 cadillac sts the seller told me the timing belt needs repair and the I saw the rear view mirror is completely broken form it's mount how much will it cost to get these things fixed
Broken rear view mirror/timing belt on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.