when we folded the rear seat down we can't get it back up. The latch seems to be stripped or broken.
broken latch on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 29, 2014
0 answersMarch 30, 2012
0 answersMarch 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Remsenburg, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macy, NE
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($382 - 470) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($465 - 533) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Yettem, CA