when we folded the rear seat down we can't get it back up. The latch seems to be stripped or broken.
broken latch on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 29, 2014
0 answersMarch 10, 2012
0 answersMarch 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch