The heat in my 2006 Lancer oz rally stopped working, but air still blows out even when I have the heat on but it blows cold air out. Iv'e taken it to various places to have it inspected but no one can seem to point out a cause. Any idea what might be the problem?
Broken Heating System on 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?