The heat in my 2006 Lancer oz rally stopped working, but air still blows out even when I have the heat on but it blows cold air out. Iv'e taken it to various places to have it inspected but no one can seem to point out a cause. Any idea what might be the problem?
Broken Heating System on 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- When I drive over little or big bumps, or dips in the road my steering wheel jumps left or right depending on what side the bump was on. I just replaced inner/outer tie rods. Feels like steering wheel is going to break? What is wrong?
- My car keeps overheating I replaced the radiator I replaced the cooling module unit the fans will work if I connect them directly to the battery but they're not working otherwise what could be causing it to keep overheating
- After gunning it to pass a vehicle on the highway and seeing a good puff a white smoke out the back of my car, it's been going through oil at the rate of about a quart a week. It does not leak & has never gone through oil before, what could have happened?
- It has the service engine soon and it reads P0421 the heater catalycs below level. Do I need to replace the oxigen sensors or just the catalycs?
- headlights randomly go on n' off. sometimes they go on when the car is shut off.