How do I replace the exterior door handle? Car has electric windows.
Broken door handle on 1998 Toyota Camry
You have to remove the interior door panel, from there you will have access to the door handle, there are two nuts or bolts that hold the handle in place, remove those two, and also remove the links connected to the door handle, you will then be able to pull out the door handle, and install your new one.
2 answersSeptember 18, 2011
2 answersOctober 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
2 answersDecember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Frohna, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Upson, WI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pierceton, IN
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Byrdstown, TN
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Section, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($1,056 - 1,107) in Falls City, OR