How do I replace the exterior door handle? Car has electric windows.
Broken door handle on 1998 Toyota Camry
You have to remove the interior door panel, from there you will have access to the door handle, there are two nuts or bolts that hold the handle in place, remove those two, and also remove the links connected to the door handle, you will then be able to pull out the door handle, and install your new one.
2 answersSeptember 18, 2011
2 answersOctober 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
2 answersDecember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($136 - 188) in Frohna, MO
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Upson, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 89) in Pierceton, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Byrdstown, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 269) in Section, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Falls City, OR