belt snapped, but i stopped at the gas station in time. had truck towed to dealership and they wanted to charge me 1,200. to fix it. didn't have that much at the time, so i paid the diganostic fee of 98.00 had it towed home for114.00, and replaced the belt for, can't remeber. but the truck has been acking up every since. heater went out, overheated and water got all in the engine and cracked the gaskets and whopped the heads. that's were i'm at now. replacing eveything hoping it will work. got only 5 months to pay truck off. hope it's worth it.
broken belt on 2005 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersJune 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch