belt snapped, but i stopped at the gas station in time. had truck towed to dealership and they wanted to charge me 1,200. to fix it. didn't have that much at the time, so i paid the diganostic fee of 98.00 had it towed home for114.00, and replaced the belt for, can't remeber. but the truck has been acking up every since. heater went out, overheated and water got all in the engine and cracked the gaskets and whopped the heads. that's were i'm at now. replacing eveything hoping it will work. got only 5 months to pay truck off. hope it's worth it.
broken belt on 2005 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersJune 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up