belt snapped, but i stopped at the gas station in time. had truck towed to dealership and they wanted to charge me 1,200. to fix it. didn't have that much at the time, so i paid the diganostic fee of 98.00 had it towed home for114.00, and replaced the belt for, can't remeber. but the truck has been acking up every since. heater went out, overheated and water got all in the engine and cracked the gaskets and whopped the heads. that's were i'm at now. replacing eveything hoping it will work. got only 5 months to pay truck off. hope it's worth it.
broken belt on 2005 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
2 answersJune 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.