iwas driving last night when my bright lights shut off and will not turn back on headlights work fine what could problem be
bright lights on 2003 Honda Civic
1 answerMarch 18, 2010
2 answersJuly 30, 2016
1 answerJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Cimarron, NM
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($65 - 138) in Solway, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($114 - 177) in Chelsea, VT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 297) in Curran, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 175) in Urbana, IN