No noise under or over that range. Car has 128,000 mi. Other then that, runs fine
Brief intermittent vibration noise when going up incline at 38-40 MPH on 2001 Acura TL
poss motor mount issue
COMMENT by carole0121 ,
June 10, 2012
Is this an expensive repair (providing that's what it is)?
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2001 Acura TL Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clay, WV
- Alternator Replacement ($321 - 608) in Brownwood, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 209) in Monroe, CT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($350 - 1,072) in Knox, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 120) in Brownstown, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,638 - 1,708) in Rowlesburg, WV