My cars break light suddenly came on tonight and the breaks were really hard to press to get the car to stop. The car is also leaking break fluid now and my owners manual says it might be Brake force distribution system failure. How much could this cost?
Breaks on 2000 Lincoln LS
0 answersFebruary 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerMarch 16, 2012
0 answersJune 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - 369) in Zeeland, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($787 - 986) in DeQuincy, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($258 - 323) in Rollinsville, CO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($391 - 791) in Laurens, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Merkel, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 105) in Tonawanda, NY