My cars break light suddenly came on tonight and the breaks were really hard to press to get the car to stop. The car is also leaking break fluid now and my owners manual says it might be Brake force distribution system failure. How much could this cost?
Breaks on 2000 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2000 Lincoln LS
0 answersFebruary 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerMarch 16, 2012
0 answersJune 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($610 - $2,403) in Zeeland, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($231 - $295) in DeQuincy, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($377 - $522) in Rollinsville, CO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Laurens, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Merkel, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($277 - $349) in Tonawanda, NY