My cars break light suddenly came on tonight and the breaks were really hard to press to get the car to stop. The car is also leaking break fluid now and my owners manual says it might be Brake force distribution system failure. How much could this cost?
Breaks on 2000 Lincoln LS
0 answersFebruary 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 08, 2011
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerMarch 16, 2012
0 answersJune 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.