breaks on 1990 Ford Crown Victoria

should the car be running to bleed the breaks

Asked by for the 1990 Ford Crown Victoria
No. Get someone who knows how to do it to help you.
1 more answer
No just get someone with strong leggs and good hearing so they can hear you telling them to pump the brakes. Or do what superbob said.