How much it will cost to replace break pads?
break pads on 2008 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2008 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($268 - 724) in Hanover Park, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($604 - 2,253) in Gilbert, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 756) in Taiban, NM
- 15,000 Mile Service ($215 - 321) in Osco, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($288 - 346) in Peshtigo, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($96 - 101) in Catawba, OH